popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Watermelon Ice Pop
Refreshing watermelon paired with tangy lime. Can't get any better than this simple recipe on a hot summer day!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon (cut and seeded)
- 1 cup lime sherbert
- Zest from 1/2 lime (to taste)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.