popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Vanilla Peach Ice Pop
A soothing and refreshing blend of peach, vanilla, orange and yogurt! Comfort food a whole new way.
- 6 fresh peaches (skinned and stoned)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup yogurt (plain, vanilla or peach)
- 0.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional; to taste)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Cut peaches into small pieces and place in blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.