popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Tropical Paradise Ice Pop
A taste of the Caribbean in this tropical treat (submitted by Miles A.)
- 5 cups fresh pineapple (cored and cut) OR canned
- 1 cup coconut syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups tropical or berry juice of your choice
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.