popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice Pops
Tomato Basil Ice Pop
Created by Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
- 2.25 lbs fresh tomotoes (cored and quartered)
- 2 tablespoons basil (finely chopped)
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.25 black pepper
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place tomatoes in a food processor in batches. Cover and process until pureed.
- Press mixture through a fine mesh sieve and discard solids.
- Stir basil, salt, and pepper into strained juice.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid (approx 4 hours). Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.