popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Summer Citrus Ice Pop
Tropical flavors come alive in this tangy combination.
- 3 cups fresh pineapple (cored and cut into pieces)
- 3 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1.5 tsp lime zest
- 1 cup water
- 8 tbsp lemon juice
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.