popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Pop
Rediscover fresh rhubarb in this icey pop!
- 3.5 cups fresh rhubarb (cut into bite size pieces)
- 0.5 cup raw cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3.5 cups strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place rhubarb, sugar and water in saucepan. Simmer and stir 10 minutes or until rhubarb is soft and sugar is dissolved. Cool mixture to room temperature.
- Place mixture in blender. Add strawberries. Mix until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.