popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 10 Ice Pops
Strawberry Milkshake Ice Pop
Perfect for parties! Quick and easy milkshakes for large parties, simply prepare the night before, break into a glass, fill with milk and enjoy!
- 3 cups strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 3 tbsp strawberry jam
- 10.6 oz strawberry yogurt (2 containers)
- 10 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid.
- Enjoy as an ice pop or as milkshake added into a glass, topped with milk.
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.