popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Cocktail Ice Pops
Strawberry Daiquiri Ice Pop
Fresh strawberry daiquiris to-go! Boozy ice pops will be the hit of your party!
- 5 cups strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 2 cups margarita mix (or limeade)
- 1 cup rum (dark or light, to taste)
- 3 tbsp of sugar (optional, to taste)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until pureed.
- Strain liquid to remove berry pieces (optional).
- Using a funnel fill 10 Zipzicle® ice pop pouches to line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze. Note: Alcohol content may prevent pop from freezing completely solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.