popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice Pops
Strawberry Creamsicle Ice Pop
Dairy-free strawberry creamsicles to go!
- 6 large strawberries (stemmed and halved)
- 0.5 vanilla almond milk
- 5 oz strawberry dairy-free yogurt
- 1 banana
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Cut strawberries into bite size pieces. Divide equally and place in Zipzicle® ice pop pouch.
- Place all remaining ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line with puree. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.