popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Boozy Ice Pops
Strawberry Basil Boozy Ice Pop
Refreshing boozy pop with a hint of basil.
- 12 ounces of lime juice or margarita mix
- 12 large fresh strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1 to 2 cups of tequila or rum (to taste)
- Pinch of salt (with tequila; optional)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- In large pitcher, add mix, strawberries and basil. Add tequila or rum to taste (optional), and stir. Cover and place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Place mixture in blender and pulse (removing basil is optional). Pinch open top of each pouch and fill to line. Freeze upright. Depending on alcohol content, they may not freeze entirely solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.