popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Cocktail Ice Pops
Sangria Ice Pop
A wine-sicle that your guests will love but you don't have to share.
- 6 fluid ounces red wine
- 2 fluid ounces of orange liqueur
- 3 fluid ounces of Monin® Blackberry Sangria Syrup
- 1.5 cups cranberry juice
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 tbsp of orange zest (optional)
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Using a funnel pour into pouches and zip closed.
- Place upright in a mug or container and freeze. These pops may not freeze completely solid due to alcohol content. Cheers! Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.