popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Raspberry Cream Ice Pop
A fabulous and unique frozen dessert. Easy to adapt to low fat diets.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (washed)
- 2 cups raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup cream (substitute low fat milk)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (substitute low fat yogurt)
- 1 cup juice of choice (substitute water)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.