popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Pumpkin Pie Ice Pop
All the taste without the crust. Pumpkin pie reinvented!
- 1.5 cups whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 oz pumpkin puree (canned)
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Whip 1 cup cream until it just forms soft peaks.
- In a bowl whisk egg yolks, sugar and milk. Fold with whipped cream until smooth. Place in freezer 5-8 minutes.
- pumpkin, brown sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Add to whip cream mixture and stir until well blended. Add remaining 1/2 cup of cream and mix well. Mixture should be consistency of a smoothie.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.