popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 10 Ice Pops
Pistachio Ice Pops
Created by SharmisPassions.com
- 3 cups milk
- A few drops of Pista essence
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 20 Pistachios
- 10 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Boil milk and simmer for 5 minutes until milk is reduced, then cool down completely and add sugar.
- Add pista essence and mix well. Set to the side.
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Put pistachios in a blender and grind it to a coarse mixture. Add pistachio powder to milk and whisk well.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.