popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6-8 Ice Pops
Pineapple Spinach Ice Pop
Yes its green, and yes its delicious! We have snuck in the spinach.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 whole pineapple, cored and cut into pieces
- 1.5 cups spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 8 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place bananas, pineapple and spinach in blender and sweeten to taste.
- Add water gradually so that volume of mixture is between 2 and 2.5 cups.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.