popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 10 Ice Pops
Pear and Ginger Ice Pop
Pear and ginger infused with warm spice makes for a unique ice pop experience!
- 3 fresh pears (any type)
- 0.5 cup ginger beer
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cardamon
- 10 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Core pears and place in blender. Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth, (option: include seeds and skins of pears).
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.