popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Patriot Plum Ice Pop
Celebrate July 4th with this patriot favorite.
- 1 fresh dark plums, cut
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (substitute frozen)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- In saucepan, bring plums and sugar to a slow simmer until soft and juices flow (12 min). Let cool. Whip cream and vanilla into soft peaks. Fold plum mixture into whipping cream.
- Using a batter pen or funnel fill pouches 2/3rd full. Freeze upright for 2-3 hours.
- Once frozen, fill remaining space with vanilla yogurt and blueberries. Freeze again, wrap with blue ribbon (optional) and enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.