popsicle, ice pop, recipe, oranges
Yield: 6 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Orange Electro Ice Pop
A refreshing post-workout recovery treat.
- 1 cup orange juice with pulp (or juice of 2 fresh oranges)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange concentrate
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Mix orange juice, coconut water, orange concentrate, pinch of salt, and agave nectar in a blender until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.