popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice Pops
Nutella Banana Ice Pop
Made with Nutella® for a creamy hazelnut treat.
- 3 fresh bananas
- 1/2 cup Nutella® or other chocoloate-hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.