popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 10 Ice Pops
Mojito Ice Pops
Refresh with these COOL and MINTY ice pops!
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 3 tbsp Monin® Mojito Syrup
- 4 tbsp lime juice (fresh squeezed or bottled)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint (stems removed)
- 4 fluid ounces rum
- 10 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. Strain liquid to remove mint pieces (optional).
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.