popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice Pops
Minty Peach Ice Pops
Created by Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
- 3 cups fresh peaches (peeled and sliced)
- 1.5 cups peach nectar
- 3 tbsps fresh mint leaves diced
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. Press mixture through a fine mesh sieve, and discard solids.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.