popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice Pops
Matcha Green Tea Ice Pops
Deliciously sweet with a vibrant green hue. These pops will bring color and flavor to your next party!
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 4 scoops green tea ice cream
- 6 tbsps green tea matcha powder (or matcha latte powder)
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.