popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Margarita Ice Pops
A frozen twist on a classic that is hard to beat!
- 20 fluid ounces of margarita mix (or limeade)
- 6 fluid ounces of gold tequila (or substitute silver)
- 4 fluid ounces grand marnier (or substitute any orange liqueur)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.