popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Mango Raspberry Ice Pops
A unique frozen dessert. Perfect for summer entertaining.
- 3 fresh mangos (medium size, pitted, and cut into squares)
- 9 tbsps honey (to taste)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries (substitute frozen)
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Blend mango, 4 tablespoons of honey, and ½ cup of orange juice until smooth. Using batter pen fill pouches 1/3 full with mixture. Be sure to leave room for other layers. Freeze upright until firm.
- Place yogurt, vanilla extract, and 3 tablespoons of honey into a bowl and stir. Pour mixture on top of frozen mango layer until 2/3 full. Freeze upright until firm.
- Blend raspberries and 2 tablespoons of honey until smooth. Pour puree on top of vanilla layer and zip closed. Freeze upright until firm. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.