popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Lemon Lychee Ice Pops
A sweet and tangy ice pop that provides a light refreshing taste!
- 2 fresh lemons, medium size
- 0.5 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 10-12 tsp sugar (optional, to taste)
- 24 fluid ounces lychee fruit juice
- 2 cups lychee ice cream
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.