popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Layered Strawberry Ice Pops
Beautiful and delicious! Perfect for entertaining on a warm summer night.
- 12 large strawberries (stemmed and cut)
- 0.5 cup vanilla almond milk
- 5 oz strawberry yogurt
- 1 banana
- 0.75 cup cranberry juice
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Cut strawberries into bite size pieces. Divide into two groups. Place one group aside.
- Second group of strawberries: divide equally and place in bottom of each Zipzicle® ice pop pouch (approx 1 strawberry per pouch).
- Add almond milk, yogurt and banana into a blender and blend until smooth. Fill mixture half way to cover strawberries. Freeze upright for approx 2 hours.
- Combine cranberry juice, additional strawberries and jam in a blender until smooth. Once white strawberry creamsicle batch is frozen, fill the rest of the mold with dark strawberrymixture.
- Freeze until solid and Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.