popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 12 Ice Pops
Italian Greyhound Ice Pops
A frozen gin cocktail that is even better than the original!
- 21 fluid ounces grapefruit juice
- 7 ounces gin
- 2 ounces simple sugar syrup
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, finely cut
- 12 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Add rosemary to each ice pop bag.
- Mix juice and gin together. Sweeten with simple sugar to taste. Flavors should be a little stronger as they will weaken slightly when frozen.
- Using a funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze. Note: may not freeze entirely solid due to alcohol content. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.