popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 10 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Irish Coffee Ice Pops
A lovely "pick me up" for a slow afternoon at home.
- 1.5 cups hot black coffee of your choice
- 1 cup of Irish Cream
- 1 package Java Ice (available at www.gofrozenaz.com)/
- 10 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Dissolve Java Ice with black coffee, adding the Irish creme last. Stir well.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.