popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 10 Ice PopsAuthor: WizCo LLC
Gin and Berry Ice Pop
Fresh berries with a kick of gin to keep you on your toes!
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ounce Monin® Blackberry Syrup
- 2 cups of lime juice or limeade (to taste)
- 6 ounces of dry gin
- 10 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until pureed.
- Strain liquid to remove berry pieces (optional).
- Using a funnel fill 10 Zipzicle® ice pop pouches to line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze. Note: The alcohol content may prevent th eice pop from freezing completely solid. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.