popsicle, ice pop, recipe
Yield: 6 Ice PopsPin it
Blackberry Martini Ice Pop
Adults only! This blackberry martini ice pop makes a great addition to your next party.
- 1.5 cups fresh blackberries
- 4 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Vermouth
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 1 tablespoon pectin powder
- 6 Zipzicle® ice pop bags (available from zipzicles.com)
- Mix together blackberries, agave nectar and pectin in a blender until smooth. Add vodka and vermouth, pulse a few times.
- Using a batter pen or funnel, fill pouches to recommended line. Place upright in a mug or container and freeze. Ice pops may not freeze completely solid due to alcohol content. Enjoy!
© WizCo LLC All Rights Reserved.