All orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. Shipping costs are determined by the service chosen, weight, dimensions and destination. A confirmation email is sent when your order is shipped.
USA Domestic Orders
- Standard shipping method is First Class service via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Shipping costs are determined by weight and service chosen. Shopping cart will provide the cost for your order and location after choosing the service desired.
- Orders include package tracking service.
- You will be provided an email confirmation and tracking number when your order ships.
- Priority method is via USPS 2-3 day service (from date of shipping).
- All priority orders include package tracking service and insurance. You will be provided an email confirmation and tracking number when your order ships.
- Courier, Overnight or Express service is also available by request. Please call (425) 503-8685. Cut-off times apply – 11am PST (subject to change).
Shipping is provided by United States Postal Service, and their international partners. Shipping costs are determined by service, weight, dimensions and destination. Shipping costs are provided (USD) when you enter your address in checkout prior to payment. Courier service is also available via DHL or FedEx upon request (additional fees apply). Please call (425) 503-8685 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cut-off times and other restrictions apply.
Items for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws, including the cost of the item, which is stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require the value of the items to be stated directly on the package.